More Time to file Tax Returns

Posted by MBS Admin on May 2, 2012 in Service Notices |

If you already filed an extension you have until October 15th to file your return.
If you normally get a refund, you also have time to file your return electronically until October 15th and after that, paper file.

Just as a reminder, the extension is only an extension to e-file the returns, it is NOT an extension to pay.  If you owe money, it’s much better to pay at least 85% of what you think you will owe so that you can minimize the amount of interest and any penalties.

Tags: , , ,

Copyright © 2012-2021 McLarnan Business Solutions All rights reserved.
This site is using the Desk Mess Mirrored theme, v2.5, from

newspaper templates - theme rewards